#IssaEATS: Skippy's Gastropub @ BGC!

I'm back in BGC and also back reviewing one of the first places I got very drunk in (sorry, mama and papa)- Skippy's Gastropub!

I'm in love with Skippy's becuase of five things:

  • Happy Hour (unli margaritas and humongous cocktail bowls!)
  • 10 PHP wings during weekdays
  • Affordable lunch sets
  • Great to dine in for ANYONE, and I mean ANYONE
  • Huge television, a bar, and acoustic nights
This is one of the only places that have everything any group of people (or solo diner) needs. You've got the bar for solo drinkers, a television featuring sports, set meals for employees, huge portions for families, lots of drinks for friends, and even sockets/wifi for freelance workers like me!


Plus, it's situated in BGC, so you'll be surprised with how affordable their meals are.



They have the Aussie Sausage Roll (220 PHP), a great appetizer or something small to munch on while drinking.



If you're trying to be healthy, then they've got a huge bowl (good for two to three people) of salads! The price ranges between 210 to 340 PHP, with the Grilled Chicken Caesar obviously catching my tastebuds. Crispy Roamine, tender chicken breasts, and creamy housemade Ceasar dressing what's not to love? 



Here are two of my favorite dishes from their lunch menu. I love the Spicy Beef Stew and their Sweet Porkchop, which is only less than 200 PHP! It comes at a good portion size and while I'm not overly stuffed, it was just right to fill me up. The Spicy Beef Stew (like caldereta) is tender and saucy, pairing with my rice well. A huge y e s.

The Shepherd's Pie (450 PHP) is made with fresh ground lamb and vegetables. It's quite filling and delicious, totally worth the price! It's paired with crispy fries to match the indulgent pie.


They even have pizza for the groups of family or friends (if you're going to eat it alone, I'm not judging you!). The Meatlovers Pizza (450 PHP) is great for four people, a thincrust pizza loaded with toppings. 


And here's one of my favorite calorific drinks, the margarita! They have unli margarita promos all day and for only 299 PHP! Super sulit if you're a huge drinker like me. :p

Am I coming back? Obviously! You can't beat it's many promos and Aussie-Filipino dishes at great prices for a place in BGC. This is my second time and I wasn't disappointed. ;)

Skippy's GastroPub

Address: Unit 1-8 The Forum, Federacion Dr, Taguig, Metro Manila
Contact Number: (02) 866 0578

Comments

Popular Posts