Cerebrews, Maginhawa: A Quiet and Affordable Workplace Perfect for Freelancers and Students!

As you all know, I'm a freelancer and blogger always searching for places with fast Internet, quiet surroundings, a LOT of outlets, and where I can eat (I love food I'm not even sorry?). 


In Maginhawa, you won't only find yourself in food heaven but with a ton of awesome cafes conducive for either work or play as well! It's where I found Cerebrews, a small but awesome study cafe with everything you need!




Cerebrews gives off a young vibe that sets it apart from the rest of the workspaces around Metro Manila. With its creative interiors and bright spaces, you'll be able to garner ideas and motivation to reach (or in my case, cram) deadlines without straying. You can stay the whole day for 300 PHP OR stay for 60 PHP an hour.


There are different seats and tables available for the solo freelancer or group mates for thesis. As for me, I prefer the taller chairs and tables, which allow me to stand and take "sitting breaks" while I work (wow, how healthy Issa?!). There are outlets everywhere and 120MBPS Wi-Fi. Yes, I checked and it's HELLA FAST! I clearly took advantage and downloaded a ton of stuff while I looked around. Additionally, you can have your papers printed here as well (2 PHP for B&W, 20 PHP for colored per page).



Wanna take a breather? You can lie down on one of their huge pillows and take a nap. No worries about oversleeping, because they've got you covered with their napping services and friendly servers who hand you your much-needed coffee or tea (which is free when you stay the whole day!). Thinking of your security while napping? They have lockers available to rent for the day or month (40 PHP/day, 200 PHP/week, 600 PHP/month).


Not only do they have napping services but a shower as well for those who need that extra jolt of a hot/cold shower (or you know, if you're like me and don't leave the house clean and showered JK). It's 100 PHP to avail of their shower services!



The cafe doesn't only serve drinks but you can also order food to get your brain cells thinking. Fortunately, they are all student budget-friendly, with prices raining between 150-300 PHP. Whether you want a snack or a full meal to energize your study session, they've got it. I recommend that you try their Dynamites, though I'm probably biased because I love spicy food. For bigger meals, try out their pasta, which is definitely filling!


But if you do want a sweet snack, they've got you covered with their deep-fried Oreos!


Their menu.


If your whole group needs a quiet space for a meeting, then Cerebrews has got you covered. They have a meeting room good for about six people, which is only 200 PHP per hour and an additional 50 PHP per head. You can use their whiteboard and Smart TV for presentations, too!


You have a whole class or want to hold a small event? You can rent the entire place for only 4,000 PHP. It's good for 30 people already and a cozy place where you can celebrate or present anything to potential clients or your class. 


With good food, fast Wi-Fi, comfortable and quiet surroundings, lots of outlets, and great service at affordable prices, Cerebrews is a must-visit next time you need to work or study without distractions


Address: 3F 80 Maginhawa Street, UP Village, Quezon City
Hours: 2:00PM to 2:00AM


Now, off to work! See you guys in my next blog post.

Love, Issa

Comments

Popular Posts