#IssaEATS: Alex & Claude @ BGC!

Whenever I'm in BGC, I always try my best to head on to new places. BUT, it can get quite difficult when you're fixated on one restaurant when you're confused by all these choices (I'm looking at you, FAT and Jollibee).


Luckily, I got the chance to break out of the usual Chickenjoy and had a filling dinner in Alex & Claude!




Alex & Claude isn't your usual restaurant. It's a multi-space that features a ton of awesome products and food! The owners (no, not just Alex & Claude) came up with the idea of having a healthy grocery around BGC. A few months into operations (from April to July 2017), they then turned into a food mart, serving up hot/chilled food to-go. You can find a lot of bento meals and sandwiches here, all affordable (starting at only 99 PHP) and filling.


But frequent customers wanted more than to just buy their food and leave. The place transformed and tables were set up to accommodate diners. So now, it isn't only a health grocer/food mart, it also became a cafe and events place! The cozy store can fit up to 25 people in the ground floor, while 30 people can fit in the second floor. Perfect for meetings and parties.


I really love how they took advantage of the space, ensuring that all products sold are healthy and high-quality. You can even find amazing products your kids will enjoy (aka me because I see unicorns!) on the second floor. 



Another huge plus is that they have an affordable buffet every Friday and paydays. At just 250 PHP, you have access to their Salad Bar (also available MWF) and ten yummy dishes! Add 50 PHP, and you have unlimited soda or a cup of Nespresso brewed coffee.


Please don't mind my plating. When it's a buffet, I go all out. LOL
My favorite has got to be all these vegetables! I created my own spring roll wrapped in lettuce and packed on greens. The tofu was delicious as well, a breather from all the lechon and fat I've been eating the past few months.



Their coffee is pretty good, too. It was a nice way to end the huge meal! With their coffee and quiet space, I feel like I can stay here for an hour or so for work or study sessions.


I get how eating in BGC can be quite pricey, which is why I appreciate places like Alex & Claude. They don't only offer affordable meals for a broke student/freelancer like me, but it's also healthy to indulge in as well!


So if you're around the area and arguing with friends over where to eat, check out Alex & Claude!


Address: F1 City Center, Lane A, BGC 1634, 32nd St, Taguig, Metro Manila
Number: (02) 800 4895

Comments

Popular Posts