National Pamperin Day @ Nail.A.Holics!

Did you guys know that I NEVER had a foot spa before? Or at least, never remembered having one? Well, I finally got the foot spa my feet deserve after being all out and about in the gym and running, thanks to Nail.A.Holics' National Pampering Day!

Like what I've been mentioning in my previous blog posts, Nail.A.Holics has been doing this awesome event yearly, providing anyone with a free foot spa, foot massage, or manicures! I chose the foot spa because I KNOW my feet needed it (I don't want to count the months of neglect it took. Let me just say sorry to my feet now. LOL).


I'm glad I went to the Market! Market! branch, because I was immediately ushered in by accommodating staff and got right to the foot spa. The cozy area was quaint and truly relaxing, and I'm really glad I was invited to it! And the truly awesome part: Each customer would have a chance to register and choose a charity, which will get 10 pesos, thanks to Nail.A.Holics! I chose PAWS because just like my Multiply username back then, I'm still issaanimallover.

Where I sat! Super comfy and I felt so secluded. Just how I like it. Jk :p


It was a pretty awesome day because my feet got a good soak and quick massage, thanks to their accommodating staff. And while I feel like my feet went back to its icky state (gosh, I need to stop wearing closed shoes!), I know it won't be the last time I'll get a pampering like that again, even if it was just a quickie!


And hey, you can STILL get the spa day you deserve in any Nail.A.Holics branch near you! Just vVisit www.nailaholics.com to check their services and find the branch nearest you. Get updates through their Facebook Page Nailaholics Nail Salon and Spa, Twitter @_nailaholics and Instagram @_nailaholics.

Comments

Popular Posts