#IssaGOesPlaces: Raffi's Way @ Tagaytay, Cavite!

If there's one thing I love, it's got to be STAYCATIONS! You'll be surprised that you don't need to drive for hours or take a plane going to the most beautiful and relaxing of places. The best example here? Raffi's Way in Tagaytay!



Raffi's Way is a four-bedroom home (or should I say, almost mansion!) complete with all the amenities, including a pool vast garden with the view of the lake. Perfect for 15 people, the home screams relaxing not only because you're away from the heat of the city, but because of the modern rustic design it exudes.


And thus began my weekend of relaxation! And yes, NO work involved.


My favorite room here has got to be the master's bedroom. Upon entering, you are wowed by the huge windows holding the view of the pool and greenery. With tons of space to run around and a comfy bed to jump on (I don't recommend, especially if you're a 20 year old like me!), you'll want to get first dibs on this room! Cold aircon (in ALL rooms), comfortable bed, and no worries about anything? A big yes!



And can I just express my love for the bathtub? Though there are no doors or dividers that cover, it's actually perfect so you can have a relaxing time without feeling stuffy. And with that view (and a drink), who wouldn't feel peaceful?




You are also welcomed the moment you enter because of the wide and open windows, with the seats begging to be laid on to enjoy the view. The living area was definitely my second favorite place of Raffi's Way.


To be honest, I can't quite imagine another place like this. It has everything you need for your next staycation, including a huge kitchen and dining room. And the staff who visit and check up on you each day are very welcoming and attentive to your needs. They even bought rose petals to put in the bath for us. 


And while I wish I lived in Raffi's Way forever (who doesn't?), I know that my heart still pines for the city. But hey, if I had the chance, I'd take it! With a beautiful place like Raffi's Way, I can stay here and enjoy the view forever. My only fear is not being able to do any work because I'm already under a million blankets!


The whole weekend was fantastic. A ton of food (can't wait to post my reviews on Lake District and Aozora on my upcoming blog posts!) and great company, I was finally able to relax and unwind after a tense month. It was the perfect ending to July and the best way to begin my birthday month!


If you're wondering about the complete rates and amenities Raffi's Way has to offer, here's their complete information to help ya out! 

Rates (2PM check in and 12NN check out):
Weekdays: 30,000 PHP
Weekends: 35,000 PHP (Friday to Sunday [Including Sunday to Monday])
The place is good for 12 to 15 people, but you can go over that by adding 1,000 PHP for every exceeding adult or 500 PHP for every child below six years old. Toddlers are FREE.
If you're just a day guest (2PM to 12MN), just add 800 PHP per person.
NO corkage for food and drinks (yay!).

Villa Amenities:
1. Four air-conditioned bedrooms with individual bathrooms
2. Living room with sunroof
3. Fully-equipped kitchen
4. Dining area (for 11 people)
5. Garage (fits four cars)
6. Private swimming pool with guest garden
7. Rooftop access

Raffi's Way is located in 132 Tagaytay-Talisay Road, Tagaytay, Cavite (and it is Waze-able).
You can contact them for queries and reservations on their Facebook page or call them at +63 917-875-0202.




I hope to come back soonand with my family or friends this time! Til the next staycation, Raffi's Way! ;)

Comments

  1. A "bed of roses" in a bathful of fun and relaxation! Nice one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks very relaxing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Beautiful. Never been to Tagaytay or even Cavite. That tub is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am a dealer of this website and I must say that if you are looking for a swimming pool filtration plant then, this is the best place from where you can get these plants in different specifications as per your requirement.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

T'would be appreciated if you leave your opinions and comments.
I'll be sure to check out your blog and reply asap! x

Popular Posts