My First Massage @ Antara Wellness Spa!

Quick fact: I have NEVER gotten a massage before. And after more than a year of working almost every day, I knew it was time for even just an hour of relaxation. And that's exactly what I got (and more!) from Antara Wellness Spa in Manila!

Upon entering the spa, I felt a bit nervous. I mean, how do massages go and what do you expect? But the staff was very accommodating and ushered me in, immediately starting with the service. I got the Antara Package #1, which was both the signature massage and body wash (600 PHP).



The rooms were beautifully designed in a relaxing way, with dark and private areas with comfortable massage beds and soothing music. Antara Wellness Spa's whole interior was beautiful, utilizing the space they have. 

The body scrub felt so good. My whole body was smooth and smelled like strawberries right after. I would definitely recommend the body scrub because of how cleansing your body feels right after. A great way to begin the massage.



As for the Antara Signature Massage, I realized that there are so many knots and tense spots around my body! The pressure was just right and the masseuse managed to get rid of the pain I felt from my poor posture (sitting in a cafe almost half the day doesn't do good for your neck and back!). She applied a hot pack and even gently tapped my whole body with bamboo leaves to keep the bad spirits away right after.


Once the massage was done, I had a nice cup of tea and lounged on their soft chairs, a perfect way to end the session.

The massage was worth the visit, because I have NEVER felt better. The pain I felt in my neck and back disappeared and it makes me want to go back for a bi-weekly massage during class. Yes, it's near PUP and Makati, a strategic location.

Will I go back? Yes, I would! I hope to be back after class and take advantage of my loyalty card (ten massages and you get one free!). Thanks for the great experience, Antara Wellness Spa!


You can contact them here for more details:
(02) 587-8258 or (+63)917-118-8272
You can also visit their Facebook page for reservations.
They are lcoated in: ems Tower 1, Zobel Roxas St., San Andres Bukid, Manila

Comments

Popular Posts