#ShopeeSwagNight: My #ShopeePH Experience!

Last April 27, I was invited by Shopee PH to their Shopee Swag Night!


If you aren't familiar with Shopee, it's actually the FIRST social marketplace where anyone will be able to both shop and sell right in the comforts of their mobile phone. With local retailers and entrepreneurs, this eCommerce website (and app!) helps small businesses work their way up and gain the exposure they need. Plus, consumers will be able to enjoy a wide array of categories and products with easy shopping and quick shipping to their doorstep!


Just recently Shopee decided to expand their market, this time focusing on men. With Shopee PH's Head of Commercial Business, Macy Castilo, and their handsome endorser, JC Santos, they announced the many benefits expanding their products to the male audience will be able to do. 


Because of the growth of male online shoppers, they now added more merchants and products from reputable companies, such as Belo Essentials and Promate for beauty products, or HP and SanDisk for the techy. It doesn't only help the male consumers save time and effort looking for what they need, it also builds a market for online businesses, giving them more ideas on what they can offer to their audience.


But what does Shopee have against other eCommerce websites, besides their expansion?

What makes Shopee different from other eCommerce sites is that you'll be able to easily contact the direct seller and get live updates on the status of your purchase. You'll also be able to FOLLOW other sellers and buyers, adding to your wishlist and getting inspiration from your friends and family. Another plus would be the Shopee Wallet, which you can top up to make purchases.


Sellers will also be able to take advantage of how easy it is to showcase their products since the app comes with a virtual assistant that helps you post and track your stock and purchases made by customers.

With tons of deals and features that help BOTH buyer and seller, it makes online shopping even easier and more fun!


The night ended with a performance from JC Santos himself and a dinner. Oh, and an open bar to cap off the night! ;)


After the event, I tried Shopee myself. It only took minutes for me to get the app, find what I needed (a laptop stand for my neck due to constant writing… WAH!) and make my purchase. It really did save me from searching all around the mall (which I did in Makati but to no avail…). I got my item at a discount, without the need to scour through all shops, and just using either my phone or laptop.

And that was my five-minute shopping experience (And in my GrabCar even!). I'm definitely visiting the app again once I am in need of more unicorn merch and clothes. :p



Thank you very much to Shopee for the night, from the invite to the freebies (Don't mind the fan- It's just that hot!). With the recent changes, I'm sure that you'll be growing even more! ;)

Comments

Popular Posts