BRAVE: A Benefit Gig for Carol Noche!

I once promised myself I'd attend local gigs and explore music. That went well until I found out QC during rush hour was hell. Huhu.


But thanks to Edrian of BlogADia, I braved the traffic and attended BRAVE!

Like what I posted earlier, BRAVE is a benefit gig for Carol Noche, who is currently suffering from pneumonia and undergoing dialysis due to a renal disease. Thanks to all the prayers and financial help from the gig and outside of it (details to donate will be at the end of this article), Sandy updates that they raised more than expected, raising her thanks to everyone who attended and donated for her mother. Wishing the best for you and your family, Sandy!


The gig started a bit later than usual, so my friends and I chilled by the couches. It's pretty cozy and dim (no complaints!). Though it isn't the quietest place to catch up with friends, you'll still have a great time with them with the music and drinks! I also like the fact they've got food (which I've to try soon).


The gig started a bit late, but it was all worth it! From 10PM to 3ish in the morning (respect to everyone who made it until the last band despite it being a weekday!), we sang and swayed to new and familiar songs. AND, it was the first time I saw MilesExperience live (FINALLY!). Shoutout to Ben for being a good sport when I kept punching in giddiness, LOL.


All in all, I had the BEST time! Going to Route 196 is definitely worth the trip. ;) Plus, I got to find out about more music (JENSEN AND THE FLIPS!)! I'm really going to go back, and this time to watch Tom's Story and Sud! What's great is that it was all for a cause and that we all helped out in the end. Thank you very much, Move Forward Productions! :)


Do I look kilig huhu bye

How you can donate:

NOTE: For US based kindly send us your help thru XOOM using below bank details to transfer money or thru WESTERN UNION (Use below details) if you are familiar with it. 

You may deposit your financial help or bank account transfer to Bank of Phil. Islands (BPI) Savings Account # 2439 2282 72; Julia Vargas Branch; under the name of Sandy Carina Noche; Birthdate April 01, 1991. 

Or you may send it thru Western Union, LBC or Cebuana using the following details: 

Name: Sandy Carina Noche 
Address: 5 Grants GSIS Village Project 8 Quezon City 
Contact no. 0998 545 6074 
Kindly send the reference number thru text or fb message or thru my email address noche.sandy@gmail.com 

You'll definitely see me attend more gigs soon!

Comments

Popular Posts