HEY YOU GUYS!
I was actually planning to create a new blog and start all over again, but then I figured I've got a perfectly great blog here, why not just re-re-revive it? Re-re-revive it since I've been on at least a thousand hiatuses...
ANYWAY I just wanted to brag and show you my photos from prom! Didn't really feel like prom though, I was more interested in the buffet. I was actually forced to go, since my mom kept blabbing how it was "a once in a lifetime opportunity!". I've still got next year?! And plus, it was graded, so might as well...
But look how pretty my friends looked! Aren't they pretty HUH HUH HUH?
But honestly, I felt like a 20 year old wallflower, since a lot of them look like they're 14 or something, don't you think? (I don't mean it as an insult, though! Isn't looking young the best?) 






centerpiece was so pretty so here's a photo of it hehe






Ok ok I know I didn't post a picture of me but who needs blindness in their lives? Better off not knowing what I looked like (though I swear my dress was bigger than Venus)
I seriously promise more DIYs and more me me me okay?! Hahaha jk, but more DIYs and reviews! c:
-next post will be next year- jk 'til next time!

Comments

  1. Anonymous14.4.13

    always i used to read smaller content which also clear their motive, and that is also happening with
    this paragraph which I am reading here.

    Here is my web-site - bmi index chart

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

T'would be appreciated if you leave your opinions and comments.
I'll be sure to check out your blog and reply asap! x

Popular Posts