EYYYYO
Well, it's been how many months since I last posted, and I've been itching to post, if only terrible bouts of laziness would disappear. But I can't believe it's been two whole months! Sorry blog, sorry bloggers, sorry me. I'll try my best to start posting more and more soon!
I've been meaning to post since Monday, but my mum and I got into a messy fight and it ended up with my laptop in shambles and my hard drive gone. (bye bye photos and all!)
Really hated what happened because everything I saved, all the memories made in the past two years, gone in a smash.
But the best part is that I got a new Macbook because of it! Mum felt guilty so she bought me a Macbook as a replacement. (Though nothing can replace my trusty old notebook!)
my face looks huge there but heeeey
I swear, more food reviews, personal opinions and fashion thingies and DIY's and all that! Promise!
Anyway, what happened the past two months? ABSOLUTELY NOTHING! No productivity, no progress, such a stupid way to end the year, right? But this Christmas break, I shall change for the better! I'll start writing and blogging again so everyone wins!
I should really stop being lazy and annoyed and everything gah, someone help me!
I applied for a bunch of writing jobs, so wish me luck. (I need more money, since my online business shouldn't be my only source of income, plus I need to practice writing again!)
See y'all soon! yes, I say y'all, haha

-Issa

Comments

  1. Sorry to hear about your laptop and the fight with your mom! :( Really nice of her to buy you a macbook as a replacement. I know the feeling of losing everything that's not replacable.. But hey! New macbook, new chances :) And if you're not happy with it, I'll give you my crappy laptop and you can give me your macbook hehehehe (evil laugh)

    X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it really is!
      HAH! You have you iPhone 4s, I get a Macbook! ;p

      Delete
  2. so sorry about your photos.. but now you have a very good reason to take heaps of new ones! ;)
    looking forward to all of your new ideas and posts!

    Maiken,
    Maikeni blogi - part of me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So true! I might just go to al the places I went just to "replace" the memories haha! ;p
      Thank you! :-) Hopefully they'll be out very soon! :-)

      Delete

Post a Comment

T'would be appreciated if you leave your opinions and comments.
I'll be sure to check out your blog and reply asap! x

Popular Posts