Qui suis-je?

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
I like writing poems, to exaggerate my feelings on paper and not talk. I also like making up stories, watching people's perspectives and taking photos of about anything I find extraordinarily beautiful (which is everything, actually). I've seen and experienced a lot of things, been through too many and just simply want to breathe and sense the silence just for once.
I like the smell of green and being quiet. I think that there aren't enough hours during the day, milliseconds during fragile minutes.

What you'll be seeing on this blog is photography and some of the things I write.
My blog's an online diary, so don't expect hugely extravagant photos or poems worth publishing.
I just like to capture my perception of beauty before I lose it again.

Comments

Popular Posts